Public Relations is not only about ensuring all stakeholders are informed about a certain brand or product, but also about creating and maintaining relationships between the press and manufacturers. To enable that relationship, it is critical for the client to meet the press face-to-face, which is one of the reasons why technikPR organizes an annual party at Computex; the technikPR Industry Party.
Here, our clients, party sponsors, and the press can gather and relax in a social setting after a busy day at the trade show.
For the last few years the industry party has taken place at the inhouse DJ Lounge in Taipei, where party sponsors can show off their gear and sponsorship in their own designated areas.
- Event location in walking distance of Taipei 101 and other evening industry events ensures easy accessibility for guests
- Engaging activities such as a photo booth, VR station, and more keep energy high, even after a long tradeshow day.
- With banners and branding, party sponsors get their own designated areas at the location.
- Snacks are offered to the party guests for anybody who comes directly from the trade show
- Unique drinks branded with your logo help hydrate visitors and keep the mood going.
- Exclusive admission to sponsors, press, media and industry associates ensures everyone you talk with offers more than just conversation.
- With over 400 attendees at the 2017 Industry Party and consistent year-to-year growth, the event offers sponsors a unique opportunity to engage directly with tier-A press, media, distribution companies and influencers from all over the world.
- 8 Sponsors: The 2017 Industry Party was sponsored by Alphacool, AMD, be quiet!, Bitfenix, Corsair, CyberPower, Noblechairs, and Tesoro – drawing event sponsors from both inside and outside the technikPR client base.
Computex is an important exhibition on Alphacool’s agenda every year. Our main objective is to connect with retailers, partners and media from all over the world. The technikPR Industry Party is a great place to meet all these people. That is why we have partnered up with technikPR twice already.Andreas Rudnicki, Alphacool Founder and CEO
At their 2017 Industry Party in Taipei, technikPR organized a VR booth to showcase our Radeon graphics brand. This booth proved to be incredibly popular among press and media, drawing a lot of attention to AMD and clearly demonstrating the ease with which our RX series graphics cards run VR games and applications.Iain Bristow, AMD EMEA PR Manager